Interested in writing a guest post for StartupBros?
Awesome – we’d be happy to consider publishing your work.
Just read through the guidelines below to see how we do it.
Your Post Needs To Be:
- Incredible. We’re really, really picky – probably too picky. Your post needs to be engaging, well-written, and extremely valuable for new entrepreneurs.
- Original. Obviously, we don’t want anything that’s been published, in any form, anywhere else.
- In-depth and relevant. Our readers are demanding, and we do our best to live up to their standards. We post more actionable how-to guides than anything else. Make sure your post is immediately helpful for new entrepreneurs and ‘wantrepreneurs’.
- Extremely useful for entrepreneurs. Did I mention that yet?
If you think your post fits that description, then please send it our way!
How To Submit Your Guest Post:
- Get an idea of what our audience wants by going through our popular posts (to the right!) and reading some comments.
- Send us an email with your idea only. Please don’t send any full posts, we won’t read them. Send your email to bros [at] startupbros [dot] com with ‘Guest Post Request‘ in the subject line.
- Wait for us to approve your idea. We should get back to you within a few days.
- Write your post and send it back. Refer to the section above to see what your post needs to look like.
- Make any requested revisions. Some of our guest posts go through 2-3 rounds of revisions, and we also go through and make our own edits.
If all goes well, we will publish your guest post within a month of accepting it.
After Your Guest Post Is Live:
- Follow-up and interact with readers. We expect you to be around the day your post goes live to respond to comments.
- Spread your post around. We expect our writers to be proud of what they post, and to show it by helping to share it around their networks.
That’s it – we look forward to seeing your email!